This is a list of all the books I have read in the order in which I read them, beginning July 29, 2017. As a child I distinctly remembered the titles and authors of most books I read, but I've reached the point where I not only forget titles and authors, but also whether I've read a book at all. (This is not because I'm old. It's because my brain is so full of information.) I'll keep track here.
Books I've read
- Barchester Towers, Anthony Trollope
- An American Sickness: How Healthcare Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back, Elisabeth Rosenthal
- The Devil in Silver, Victor LaValle
- A Thousand Morons, Quim Monzó (trans. Peter Bush)
- Immortal Diamond: The Search for Our True Self, Richard Rohr
- Loving Sabotage, Amélie Nothomb (trans. Andrew Wilson)